FACT: Today’s home buyers start their property search online. And mobile traffic now accounts for 42% of the total traffic to real estate sites (Properties Online). At NextHome, our focus is to maximize your property’s exposure to the fastest growing segment: mobile.
Yes, homebuyers do lots of research online. But they still insist and thrive on getting in their car at all hours of the day, any day of the week to personally check out homes and neighborhoods. Wouldn’t it be great to put your home’s information right in the car with them?
With NextHome’s Mobile Connect, you can. The yard sign in front of your home will contain instructions for buyers to get detailed information about your property by sending a text message or scanning a special QR (Quick Response) code. Your home’s listing information and photos will be automatically sent to their cell phone. In real time.
After they do we have the potential buyer’s mobile number, so we can follow up, answer any questions or schedule a tour.
• 64% of Americans own a smartphone and rely on it for accessing services and information. (Pew Research Center)
• 44% of Americans have used their phone to look up real estate listings. (Pew Research Center)
• 50% of all home buyers used a mobile or tablet website or application in the search process. *
• 70% of mobile searches lead to action on a website within one hour. (iAcquire)
• Over half of all mobile searches lead to a purchase. (Rocket Post)
• Mobile ads performed 4–5 times better than online ads. (iMedia Connection)
• 50% of Millennials use their smartphone to research products or services. (Digital Marketing Journal)
• 98% of home buyers found mobile or tablets as the third most useful source of information.*
*(NAR Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers)