Why You Need A Realtor
- Realtor-assisted sales bring in a sales price of 20% more than For Sale by Owners*
- Only 5% of FSBO’s are sold to a buyer the Seller did not know before listing the home!
- Only 9% of Sellers nationally ended up selling their own home.*
- We create a punch list of work and staging to prepare your home for listing.
- We make sure you don’t over spend on preparation.
- We provide a detailed market analysis for pricing your home correctly.
- We let you know how many showings you should expect.
- We coordinate the contract-to-closing process, including contractual obligations and deadlines, inspections, negotiations, appraisal, buyer-loan process, title, survey, and leasebacks.
- Marketing exposure that we provide through the MLS and the Internet can bring you a higher price and quicker sale.
- Real estate transactions are fraught with potential liability at ever y turn. Sellers who overlook or misinterpret even one required form or legally mandated disclosure could face an expensive buyer lawsuit after the transaction closes.
- We carry Errors and Omissions insurance.
- We ensure that the pictures of your home are crisp, clean and reflective of your home. We don’t oversell with Photoshop and filters.
- We confirm buyers are pre-approved, their loan is ready to go and they will make it to the closing table.
- We only get paid when we get the job done.
*According to the National Association of Realtors© 2014 Profile of Home Buyers & Sellers